CRUCE DE LAGOS
RUTA DE LOS JESUITAS
Uniremos el Lago Todos los Santos con el Lago Rupanco, remando en kayaks de mar y caminando entre bosques milenarios en una travesía de 4
Atractivos: Lagos Todos los Santos y Rupanco, lagunas y ríos / Kayak y trekking asistido por caballos de carga / Bosques Milenarios / Hot Tub en medio de la travesía / Asados y Comida orgánica elaborada por lugareños / Aguas termales / puentes colgantes / paredes de granito / 3 volcanes / transporte privado.
Travesía de 4 días: 4 días de trekking
|Age||12 to 75|
|Season||Oct – May|
Day 1: Pioneers
- Amazing hiking among native forest, walking up along the shore of Sin Nombre River. Spectacular and exciting hanging bridges are waiting for us before reach the pioneers family farm. The Llefy family will welcome us with tasty organic farm products. Enjoy at the afternoon, the hot tub while you admire the gorgeous views of the Puntiagudo Volcano and its sharp icy summit. If you thing that’s all, you are wrong… enjoy at dinner, a Lamb on stick under the most amazing starry night you’ve ever seen.
Day 2: The Twins Waterfalls and Callao Hot Springs
- Maybe you have seen lot of waterfalls on your life, but you have not seen The Twins Waterfalls! At the morning enjoy a short walk with terrific views of Puntiagudo Volcano to the Twins Waterfall. Walk behind the waterfall and climb to the top of them, enjoying the sunshine on the clear waters. At afternoon go for a short hiking to Callao Hot Springs. Combine the warm magic waters of the Hot Spring with the cold, clear waters ponds of The Sin Nombre River. Camp at the Hot Springs.
Day 3: Los Quetros Lagoon through Mañío Forest
- Enjoy an early bath at the hotsprings before the breakfast. Then walk through an amazing path among Mañio millenial forest. The reward: an incredible quite lagoon inmerse on the cold jungle. Also you’ll see the granite walls of El Borracho Mount.
Day 4: Hiking to Rupanco Lake
- From Los Quetros Lagoon will cross a hill with nice views and native forest. from the top of the hill we are going to start the downhill to Las Gaviotas Beach in Rupanco Lake. From there we are going to take a Ferry along Rupanco Lake, to our private transport to Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt
Warning: This activity could include paddling in windy conditions as well choppy water, driving on unmaintained land road, sudden changes of weather, paddling and walk under strong sun or rain.
- Private transportation from Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt and from
- Complete sea kayak gear: kayak, paddle, life jacket, dry bags, spray skirt, bilge pump
- 2 Guides trained in sea kayaking and with first aid
- Every breakfast, snack and meal needed during the trip.
- Lamb on a stick and organic food at Pioneers Farms
- Ferry transportation from Gaviotas Beach in Rupanco Lake
- Hotspring and camp fees.
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satelital Phone
What’s not included
- Transport to Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt
- Personal Clothing (Please check “Gear”)
- Personal Insurance
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad (rental available)
What to bring:
Recommended personal gear list here. Rental available in sleeping bag, sleeping pad and some other items.