3 DAY PACK
Discover the most remote island in the world!
Rapa Nui’s mysterious moai statues stand in silence but speak volumes about the achievements of their creators. The stone blocks, carved into head-and-torso figures, average 13 feet (4 meters) tall and 14 tons. The effort to construct these monuments and move them around the island must have been considerable—but no one knows exactly why the Rapa Nui people undertook such a task…
Enjoy polinesian dance show, wonderfull susnets, practice scuba diving, visit the breath-taking Moais Statues, their caves, or enjoy amazing polineasian beaches, stand at the border of Terevaca Volcano and much more.
Places you will visit: Orongo Town / Rapa Nui Museum / Sunset at Tahai ceremonial complex / Polynesian dance show /Ahu Akivi / Caves / Anakena Beach/ Ahu Tongariki / Rano Raraku Volcano
Alternative tours: (you may choose one of this in the package)
- Scuba diving at the Motus or to the Sunken Moai
- Yatch or boat ride arround the Motus
- Horseback riding through some Ahus to the top of Terevaka Volcano (highest point in the Island)
- Ovahe beach and Ahu Te Pito Kura
8.30 AM – 9.30 AM: Transportation
- Maecenas massa. Fermentum. Pretium vitae tempus sem enim enim.
- Tempus, leo, taciti augue aliquam hendrerit.
- Accumsan pharetra eros justo augue posuere felis elit cras montes fames. Vulputate dictumst egestas etiam dictum varius.