WINE TOUR WITH HORSE RIDING
In our private vineyard tour you are going to enjoy great grapes of red and white wine of Casablanca Valley. The vineyard has a micro-weather which allows the rare case of very good quality in red and white grapes at the same valley.
Discover the beautiful landscape of this boutique vineyard in a horse riding tour among the different grapes through the beautiful Casablanca Valley. Visit the amazing cellars and have wine tasting of two red grapes (Cabernet Franc & Malbec) and two white grapes (Pinot Noir & Sauvignon Blanc).
Highlights: Boutique Vineyard / private tour / horseriding between the grapes with winemaker guide / cellar tour / wine tasting at the club house of 4 different grapes / one hour from Santiago / nice clasical Chilean country side scenery
1. Go for a great lunch in Viña Casas del Bosque at 20 minutes from Viña Loma Larga. Restaurant Tanino is known because of its excellent food, good service and a welcoming atmosphere surrounded by beautiful gardens and vineyards.
|Age||18 to 80|
|Activity||Horseback riding, Wine Tasting|
Alternative Combine this tour with a tour around the ski resort area: Visit the ski area up Santiago City and make a short snowshoeing or ski alpine touring trip, with awesome views of the Andes Range
Warning: This activity could include, sudden changes of weather, ride under strong sun.
- Private transportation between all the points.
- Water bottles / granola bars / fruits
- Wine tasting (3 red grapes and 3 white grapes)
- Cellar tour
- Transport to Casas del Bosque Vineyard (optional)
- Transport to Valparaiso (optional)
What’s not included
- Personal Insurance
- Lunch at Tanino Restaurante
What to bring:
- Polar Fleece or similar
- Wind jacket
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat/ lipbalm
- Summer gear
- Down or puffy Jacket
- Liner gloves (optional)
- Wool hat
- Balaclava/ Neck gator