Do you know how does it feel paddling at 9200 ft between summits of more than 15000 ft? Paddle with us, in a terrific trip around Laguna Del Inca in the heart of the Central Andes. The lagoon has an amazing emerald watercolor and is surrounded by huge and steep peaks. Enjoy views of Aconcagua Mount (21.00 ft) on the run!
Take a breath and come to discover what’s behind those magnificent mountains!
|Age||10 to 75|
|Season||Sep – Apr|
Warning: This activity could include paddling in windy conditions as well choppy water, driving by land roads with projections, sudden changes of weather, paddle under strong sun.
- Private transportation between all the points.
- Guides: 1 each 4 clients
- Kayaking gear: kayak, paddle, dry bags, spray skirt, bilge pump
- Lunch Box (isotonic juice, granola or energy bars, sandwich, fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satelital Phone
What’s not included
- Personal Clothing (Please check “Gear”)
- Small backpack (Rent available for 10 USD)
- Personal Insurance
What to bring:
* Ask for rental gear.
- Small backpack. If you haven´t, we can rent to you. (10 USD)
- First layer or sport t-shirt
- Polar Fleece or similar
- Wind jacket
- Hiking pants or similar comfortable to walk/ shorts (ask for the weather the day before)
- Hiking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun hat/ lipbalm
- Summer gear
- Down or puffy Jacket
- First layer upper and lower body
- Liner gloves
- Wool hat
- Balaclava/ Neck gator